Monday, January 19, 2009

update to the update of the ER visit =)

The girls had their follow up appointment on Friday to finish their well baby visit. I brought my 13 year old sister Kellie along with me to help. She didn't have school on Friday (scheduled day off) and Joshua also joined us (school was canceled due to cold weather)

We ended up having to wait an hour to be called back. This is highly unusual for our doctor. She apologized up and down and said that they have a ton of people to see because of what is going around. The girls were so well behaved as they usually are in public (thank goodness!)

She checked Samantha out and everything looked great. Both girls got 2 shots. They administer them at the same time so it's a quick poke and then its all over. They both cried for a second and once I picked them up, they were done.

Sooo.. we are all set until March, when they have their 15 month well baby appt.

1 comment:

Kyrstyn said...

I am just catching up on all of this! I am glad that she is OK! How Scary for you!