Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Joshua's sleepover

We've had fun during this break from school and "normal" life. Dusty has been home from work for a couple weeks and of course Joshua is on holiday break from school. My best girl friend, Tyrell is still on maternity leave so we've been having playdates galore! Tyrell's little girl is Joshua's best friend. They've been the best of friends for the past 3.5 years (or is it 4.5?)

I think I've already mentioned that Joshua and Kirstin thought they were married for awhile after Dusty and my wedding since they walked down the aisle together. Here are a couple pictures of them at the wedding..


Photobucket

Photobucket



Anyway, Kirstin stayed the night a couple nights ago and they had a blast. We picked her up and brought her here. They played their Nintendo DS's together and then settled in to watch the movie Hook.


Photobucket

Poor Kirstin woke up when the babies got up. joshua is used to the girls waking up early and it doesn't phase him any...

see...

Photobucket


I LOVE this picture of them! I hope they stay the best of friends for life. MAYBE.. just MAYBE, Kirstin will end up being my daughter-in-law!

Photobucket

No comments: