Sunday, December 28, 2008

We now have 2 walkers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Samantha has been walking pretty well for about a week now. Addison had shown interest in walking first, a couple months ago, but has never really seemed comfortable with letting go. Today, she let go and walked about 4 steps. Within 5 minutes she was almost running from one side of the living room to the other!!

Both girls love the attention they get when they walk. We cheer them on all the way! Go baby girls!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet!! I love the toddly look of a new walker!

Kyrstyn said...

YAY!! Having 2 walkers is so much fun!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks girls! They are getting a kick out of it. Just laughing and laughing!

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting! My twin brothers walked at 9 months and my mother warms me to keep my girls from it as long as possible but frankly my husband and I can't wait. We may regret it once they do, I don't know. I will learn from Samantha and Addison. Let me know how it goes. BTW, I loved the butt bows on their birthday!

mrs.izzy said...

Hi there. I just found your blog by following other twin moms. Your girls are lovely! Walking...wow, it'll be busy busy busy! ;-)