Tuesday, May 13, 2008

-sigh- I'm sick of myself




Here I am exactly 5 months postpartum and I feel like crap. Specifically speaking..my weight. I've done great with weight loss thus far but it's stalled and I am 100% to blame. I quickly lost all the weight I gained from the pregnancy but I'm not happy. Things really shifted around. Pregnancy has never been good to my body but twin pregnancy is HORRIBLE for it. Dusty and I did nutrisystem a few months back but my breast milk supply dwindled down so I had to stop. I am exclusively breastfeeding two infants and that is my number one priority right now and will be for their entire first year. I have made the decision that although I can't cut back on my calories too much, I am starting an exercise routine tomorrow. Tomorrow is my 29th birthday and I'm not taking it well. I know 29 is still young but I know what is just around the corner. I don't want to be 30. It sounds older. Not old..just sounds "adult" old.

- sigh- anyway, starting tomorrow I will be walking/jogging on our treadmill. I already cleaned it off. The girls have been on alternate schedules during the day, so I will most likely have one baby watching me =)

On nice days, the girls and I will be taking a walk around the neighborhood. They should like that but for me to have a really good jog, I need to either be on the treadmill or be outside NOT pushing a stroller. I actually prefer jogging inside, I don't want to draw attention to myself outside as my saggy boobs slap me in the face...maybe it's time for a sports bra ; )

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey, what worked for me was TWO sports bras. Seriously, when I was nursing I needed two. Don't feel too bad, I haven't lost one pound since I have been done nursing. The boobs got smaller, so something else must have got bigger.