Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. Mine started off awesome. Addison slept till 7:30am. I got a straight 8 hours of sleep. Of course I got a couple times to check on the girls but other than that- I slept!!

Damon came over and helped Dusty cook breakfast for me and the family. We celebrated Mother's Day for me and Diane (Dusty's mom) today. We celebrated with my mom yesterday. Dusty cleaned up everything from breakfast too. The stove is wiped down and dishes are clean! WOOHOO!! Also, I don't have to change ANY diapers today!! Why isn't Mother's Day more than once a year?? =P

Yesterday we had a little photoshoot with the girls. They were looking especially cute with their new bows, so I couldn't resist!




Isn't it adorable how Addison helped calm her little sister? What a nice big sister she is =)

Another special thing that happened today was my gift from Joshua. Yesterday, Dusty had taken Josh aside and filmed Josh saying sweet things about me. Here is the video

2 comments:

Pamela said...

aww the video made me smile. What an awesome present. =)

Kyrstyn said...

That video was absolutely precious!!! Sounds like you had a great mothers day!