Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weight Watchers

Dusty and I joined weight watchers online today. It feels good! We tried it last May but I was still breastfeeding and although we both lost weight on it, it was affecting my milk supply and I was having none of that.

We dropped our membership and said to ourselves that we would join back up once I was done nursing. Although I finished this past December, we just now got around to rejoining. We wanted to sign up earlier but never seemed to fit it into our budget. We just got our federal and state tax returns this week so it was the perfect time to rejoin!

Ideally we would both like to lose 75 lbs. In a perfect world, a bit more each but 75lbs is our ultimate goal right now. It’s more realistic. I would have loved to have started earlier because I’d love to be happy with my weight when I turn 30 in May, but that’s not going to happen. So my goal is to have 75lbs gone by New Year’s day 2010. It may or may not be obtainable but I sure as heck am going to try.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck to the both of you. I know you can do it!

When you need a kick in the arse, just let me know and I will start kickin!

Tamara said...

Here's to being a big loser!

Pamela said...

Good Luck!! I lost 98 lbs in 7 months so I dont see the issue with your goal. I started my new diet last thursday. I will cross my fingers for you!! =)