Sunday, February 15, 2009

Joshua lost his 1st tooth!!

Whew! Finally!! Not sure what took them so long to become loose but he finally lost one last night. Both bottom front teeth have been loose now for a couple weeks. Last night he let me (ie. I threatened him) play around with the more promising one. I pushed it around and would grab and pull. He would yell “owe! owe!” and pull away from me. The tooth was so ridiculously loose and about to fall out, I couldn’t let him go to sleep like that so I kept trying and finally got it out.

The look on his face was priceless. It was a look of disbelief, shock, surprise and excitement all wrapped up into one.

He was so happy when it was all done. He asked me to take a picture (like I wouldn’t have!! ) and send Gaga a picture message through the phone. I of course, sent it to all the grandparents and a couple friends.

Here it is. The quality isn’t great because I took it on my blackberry:

josh missing tooth

He was surprised with $20 from the tooth fairy this morning. He was hoping for $10, we said $2 would probably be more realistic but the tooth fairy must have been feeling pretty generous last night.

come one.. it’s his first tooth AND it was Valentine’s Day =P

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Aww, he is growing too fast momma!

It's so gross when their teeth are so loose that they are facing different directions, ugh!

I'm cracking up about the $20 though, I had people (online) tell me they would knock their own teeth out for $10, lol, wonder what they would do for $20, lmao!