Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Girls

These aren’t our official Valentine’s Day pictures. I will be including Joshua in them, for sure. Here is last years Valentine’s Day picture.

098

YIKES! I know this sounds bad, but I totally thought they (the girls) were super cute then. Hahaha! They look SO much better now.

Here are the pictures I took of them the other day. They were in goofy moods.

 

Here Addison decided to get into the bouncy seat I have for the 3 month old little girl I watch. Samantha kindly brought her the XBOX 360 controller to play with.

IMG_0540

Samantha looking out through the blinds. We usually have the shades pulled because the girls like to mess with them but the lighting was messing with my picture taking! They love to look out this particularr window because Grandma’s house is next door and they like to check on her and her doggie.

 IMG_0544

Addison trying to take off her tights. I love it! She is constantly taking off her socks. With tights, I win!

 IMG_0578

I just thought this was such a clean and sweet picture of Addison. She looks so precious.

 IMG_0585-

Samantha being silly. She is such a happy little girl. She was giggling and getting excited about sitting on the couch.

IMG_0607-

Here are some other shots:

 IMG_0587IMG_0595-

IMG_0627IMG_0625

Here are a couple of “action” shots. You can clearly see who the trouble maker is. As well as with the picture right above this text.

IMG_0632

IMG_0633 IMG_0634

5 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

OMG, I LOVE the valentines outfits, especially the tights! I'm glad that is one battle you win, I might have to use that! BTW, I think the girls were gorgeous in their Valentine's pictures from last year!

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh, you have GOT to send in that picture of Addison trying to take off her tights. That is the funniest picture I have ever seen! They're both just too cute.

Denny said...

Great pic,s Cynthia. How can you go wrong when you have such GREAT subject matter. They truly are so very precious.

Brooke said...

I love Addison trying to get off the tights, Brenna will have moment like that at times too. I see all the dolls, do they fight over them?

Cynthia said...

Brooke, yes they do. It's more of Samantha just snatching them away from Addison. But it doesn't have to be dolls. She is a little bully.