Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm sick of politics

It doesn't matter which party or person you are supporting. This isn't a debate about who is the better candidate because, who the heck knows!? We all just know who seems to side with our own beliefs the best. I'm just SO sick of the constant arguing. It's not even debating, it's flat out arguing that is happening everywhere. I'm tired of signing on to some of the online boards I frequent and see non stop bickering about each candidate. Name calling, accusations and then the occasional chuckle I get out of the people who say "if so and so wins, we're moving out of the country" Oh please, give me a break. Does anyone ever follow through with this threat? Is it really a threat or a promise? Who knows, who cares.






I'm excited to see the debates and I'm really excited to cast my vote. Who knows if my vote will mean anything because the state I live in always swings to the other side.

November can't get here fast enough!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

I agree. You just said what I've been thinking the past week. lol

Dusty said...

Yeah babe, I know exactly what you're saying. It's been a realllly long election so far. I can't wait for November to come and go so we can just be done with it.

Tabatha said...

I have been staying away from discussions of politics all together. I can't what till our country can move passed this election....I'm right there with you.

Brooke said...

Ughh! I can't stand politics, Ed thrives on it and watches it as much as possible and it drives me crazy. I will be happy in Nov too!

Unknown said...

I AGREE!!!!! November can't come fast enough!