Monday, April 7, 2008

On a roll...

Tummy time around here is pretty much torture. Its a time filled with screaming and crying. We still do it almost everyday even for 5 minutes. So this past Friday (april 4th) I put the girls down on a blanket and they actually didn't cry! Samantha just laid there and cooed at me. Addison was listening hard to her sister too. Then ..woop, samantha was on her back. It scared her because she rolled right into the exersaucer. I calmed her down and put her back on her tummy and then she rolled again! I had moved the saucer so she didn't hit it. She was surprised but was happy about the new view.

WTG Sa-mannie-nannie!

1 comment:

Dusty said...

I don't know how many times I have apologized about the screaming and crying... I certainly never expected you to blog about it!!!

-grin-

Love you, babe!

and

Gooooooo Sa-mannie-nannie!