Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Diet..back at it

For those wondering, we haven’t stopped. We are back at it again. We did take about 1.5 weeks off. Some of that was because of laziness. I hate grocery shopping (and cleaning toilets.. btw but anywho). It was easy to just say “lets go grab a bite” then came Easter.

We pigged out. No idea how much the weight went up but we are back in the game. We started back up yesterday and have a week’s menu planned. We will weigh back in on Monday of next week. I figured there was no point depressing myself by seeing the bigger number on the scale. So I’ll live in denial and just check the situation next week.

Until then, we’ll be eating well!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I hear ya, girlfriend. My latest pictures just show how big I have gotten. Right before my husband and I got married, I lost 85 lbs and kept it off until I got pregnant. While I was pregnant, I lost even more weight but none of the doctors could tell that due to all my swelling. But, after the delivery I was in pretty good shape and should have stayed that way but I was so tired of having my diet so restricted that I just gave up. And here I am. Fat! I wish you luck and lose a few pounds for me, too- I'll send em to ya.

Brooke said...

Easter was not kind to me either, 2 pounds, ugh! I told myself back to business on Monday, but then convinced myself I couldn't start back up until all the good stuff was gone.