Monday, March 9, 2009

First day of workouts and weigh in day

My alarm was set for 5:50am. Unfortunately the girls decided to get up at 4am. Although they did eventually go back to bed, we did not.

I stuck to my plan and got on the treadmill at 6am. I did 31 mins of walking/jogging. It felt great! Came home, showered and here I am. I’m exhausted though. I know that has everything to do with being up since 4am. This stinks!! I know the minute I lay back down, the girls will wake up so why bother, you know?

On another good note.. today was weigh in day!

 

AND…… another 2.6lbs lost!!

That brings me to :    weightloss

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Good Job Cyn!! Its all about the pure enjoyment of being able to see what you are doing is actually paying off. You guys are motivating me to get back on my diet. haha

Cynthia said...

Thanks!! It has been exciting! I love being on a diet and not feel like I'm on a diet and when I am truly ready for a change (which has only happened a couple times in my life) then it makes working out actually fun to do.

Brooke said...

I've been making sure I am exercising every day...weekend off though. Keep it up! BTW...that Kids Crim in May is the 16th...no adult races but if Josh does the 1 mile, he will probably need someone to do it with him.