Tuesday, November 11, 2008

RIP laptop


My beloved laptop died today 11/11/08. It's a pretty sad day around here. I loved my laptop. It was only with us for a short time (6 months) but it had a special place in my house that made it convenient to surf the net, upload pictures, photoshop, IM with friends and most importantly again...surf the net.

Luckily, no information was lost because it gets backed up every night to our home server.

Dusty is currently trying to solve the problem and replace it at a minimal cost. Not the best time of year for this to happen. Joshua's b-day is in 2 weeks, the girls b-day is 2 weeks after that and Christmas is 2 weeks after that.

hmmm... I think my wish list needs to be updated.....

3 comments:

Dusty said...

I don't know where you got that comic babe, but that's some funny stuff right thar!

I would say it was a good laptop, but it obviously wasn't. So I'll just say "You left too soon" then under my breath I'll mumble 'piece of s$%^'

Grrr!

Brooke said...

Oh no! On the bright side this is the time of the year to find some good deals, head on out on Black Friday and see what you can get.

Emilee said...

Oh man! That's no good! I hope you can get it fixed with very little cost. C'mon Dusty, get right on that! :D