Sunday, October 12, 2008

Playdate

We had a playdate this weekend with a friend that has a little boy who is 3 months younger than the girls. This was the first time the kids have gotten together and I think they played very well for not knowing each other and being the age they are. The little boy's name is Graham.

Here are a couple pictures of the girls. They are a bit blurry but cute!


Poor Graham would cry every time Addison got upset. This happened a couple times. It was kind of cute because he seemed to either be irritated or sympathetic. I'm going with sympathetic!


Samantha seems to be thinking.."oh geez mom, get me away from these crying babies"



Our upset little sweethearts.


I don't want it to appear that Graham cried the entire time, because that's not the case at all. Here he is playing with Samantha.



Sweet baby face


Little man wore himself out!!


7 comments:

Pamela said...

These weren't as humorous the 1st time around. I don't know why but I can't stop laughing. We will have to do it again soon! We live so damn close!

Dusty said...

I completely agree, Pam. A good time was had by all. Now get to updating your blog. Geez!

I love those pics, babe! Our girls are beautiful and I felt so bad for Graham. He was just sitting there, enjoying himself, and our little emotional Addison would get him worked up. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until
he's broken in to their crying.

It was very obvious to me that the kids didn't mind each other's company. At their age, I think that's a win!

Cynthia said...

I would agree. I think they did awesome and we should do it again soon and more often!

Pamela said...

Dusty - lol yeah I'm bad. I have lack of motivation I think. haha

Lets do this again for sure!

Brooke said...

Awww! How cute! I love that stage...well not when they are crying though. Liam and Braeden both have that same shirt.

Unknown said...

Oh they are adorable!

Tabatha said...

Adorable pics. As the girls are getting older you can see their facial features are looking a little different from each other.... so cute.