Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Food!

We tried green beans on June 1st. The girls were not impressed! lol

I made them myself. I just steamed some green beans and then put them in the blender. I love making my own baby food, it's so easy and cheap!

The first picture is of Samantha. She hated it. She shut her mouth and wouldn't open it back up. She even started to push my hand away, as you can see in the picture.
















Addison gave us some nasty faces but still opened her mouth for more!



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Better luck the next veggie, for some reason they liked peas better than green beans, I think Brenna had some really nasty faces for them.

Tamara said...

My girls tried green beans yesterday, too while we were waiting in line at Babies R Us. I thought, what the heck, we had the food and utensils at hand, we were in a very long line and both girls were screaming- why not!?! Lily wasn't impressed but Bella gave a great big smile. I guess she liked it.

I suppose it should have been a more celebrated occasion, but I am way too busy these days! Your girls are too cute for words. Maybe Samantha will fair better with sweet potatoes!