Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's been awhile. Here's what I've been up to.

I know it's been months since I blogged last. I knew I wouldn't really keep up with it! The last couple months have been dedicated to photography. I have really found a passion for it and have decided to go at it full force. I've done about 10 photo shoots in the past 6 weeks and have really loved it. We just got our income tax return so I have purchased an upgraded camera and some necessary accessories for indoor photo shoots. It's really exciting and I can't wait to actually receive my new goodies in the mail.


All the kids are doing great, there really isn't much to say about that. Joshua is doing great in school and the girls are wonderful. They are so sweet and polite. We get compliments on them all the time while we're out in public, about how well they are behaved. Makes me one proud mama.


Anyway, here is some of the photography stuff I've been doing. I'm still just starting out and have a long ways to go but I'm pretty pleased with my progress so far.

CRW_5970- copy

CRW_6021- copy

CRW_5738-3 bw copy

CRW_5707-2 1 copy

CRW_5762- copy bw

CRW_5861 1 bw copy

CRW_5632-2- copy

CRW_5507- copy

CRW_5534- copy funky

CRW_5570- copy funky

CRW_5216- copy

CRW_5192- copy

CRW_5051- copy

CRW_4968-- copy

CRW_4858-2- copy

CRW_4693-- copy

CRW_4715-2- copy

CRW_4751- copy

CRW_4818- copy

CRW_4457-2- copy

CRW_4470- copy

CRW_4485 bw copy

 

 

There are so many more but I won’t bore you with them. If you are interested, I have created a fan page on Facebook. I show a lot of my work there. www.facebook.com/CynthiaCrainePhotography

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Great job! You are doing awesome!

Heather said...

WOW! You've done wonderfully! I love them, specially those twingles.

Unknown said...

You really are doing so wonderful and you advanced so quickly! Much faster than I have!!! I think you have a real talent here and it's so awesome your able to use it! I can't wait to see what you end up doing a few months - even a year from now! Awesome!

Cynthia said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! =)