Friday, July 11, 2008

T-ball

T-ball is going pretty good. Dusty is a little tired of coaching it. Next year will be better when we both can just be "parents" of a t-ball player. It would be nice to have help with the girls every time. Anyway...

I took some pictures. Here are some of my favorite ones. Of course I have to throw in a couple pictures of the girls.


Here is my Mom (GAGA) and Joshua before the game

Josh waiting for his turn at bat


Swing batter batter swing


Addison sitting on Gaga's lap

Samantha sitting with Grandma DD


It was definitely nice to have a couple extra set of hands so I could concentrate more on the game and take some pictures.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Great pics! Are you taking them with your camera? The quality looks really good. I sooo want a new camera!

Cynthia said...

Thanks! I'm taking them with my MIL's Canon Rebel. I've adopted it as my own..lol